Friday

No Use Crying Over Spilt Mocha

I had a bit of a mishap this morning. Perhaps I should preface by saying that I haven't had a mocha in a LONG time. I happily sat it on the edge of my desk (what was I thinking?!) and, as I turned to reach for something...

All over my desk, my work, myself. All over my chair, my floor, my carpet, my purse. All over my WALL (Thank you Brawny and Lysol wipes). As I was cleaning, I couldn't help but to think that I was WAY more sad over losing my coffee than having to clean up such a stinkin' mess. Oh well, life happens.




While on the subject of coffee...are you supposed to tip the people that make your mocha?

(Edit: My sister brought me a new mocha. Bless her.)

"You have tenth grade eyeshadow and an eighth grade outfit." --My Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment