Friday

Fabric Cravings and Resolutions

I am in a sewing mood. Sew, baby, sew! I want to make aprons, curtains, a bed spread, a roman shade, and a shower curtain. These have been my inspirations*:





Look at these FABRICS!!! Do these make anyone else's heart just jump?!





I have decided a few things that I need to start implementing into my daily activities:

Daily time with God.
Daily exercise--c'mon Jillian Michaels!!!
Wearing my retainers.
Whitening my teeth.
Keeping up with laundry. (I just cleaned the laundry room, so I have a FRESH START!)

(My husband brought me a frappuccino at work the other day. He knows the things that make my heart smile--him and coffee :) .

"Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep... How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!"

Psalm 36: 5-7

*www.urbangraceinteriors.typepad.com
www.flythroughmywindow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment