Monday

Ramblings

Fresh. cut. grass. It makes me sneeze, but it makes me smile. Clean lines. It means the weather is good and we have had plentiful rain. It means there is life amidst God's shag carpet.

I feel the need for more variety. I want to paint, sew, work a pottery wheel, and create. I need to let my hair down a little, be barefoot a little. I need to remember that this is how I was made to be.

This is a new discovery about myself: I love to watch Seinfeld with the commentators on. It adds a whole new level to viewing! I watched "Bus Boy" the other day and listened to the actors who played George, Kramer, and Elaine discuss interesting facts and the quirks of the show. Too fun.

"Grass beneath my feet--be greener! You are not your brother's keeper. Nor, his competition."-- Scribblings from my day planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment