Wednesday

Defective Mirrors

Recently, I have accidentally ripped the mirrors off of both visors in my car. When I say recently, I mean...within a few days of each other. I am chalking it up as faulty mirror attachments. Today, when I looked in my visor mirror, I had a sweet memory of when my husband and I first started dating. He had a small truck (gotta love a boy with a truck) with one default--no visor mirror. I told him that his truck wasn't "girlfriend friendly." The next time he picked me up, a mirror was on the visor. Yep, he was a keeper.

These have been such rainy days, but I can't say that I'm complaining. They make me want to curl up on the couch in over-sized sweatpants (insert: my sacred blues) with some hot cider and a good, good Christmas movie. Christmas List, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment